Cancelling Sky is not easy. Sky themselves are very careful *not* to include such information on their website (or at least no obvious, easy information and procedure.) Here is some useful info to make your cancellation quick and easy.
How to Cancel Your Sky Contract
- To Cancel Online, complete Sky’s Contact Us form with all the required details.
- In (1) Define Query select ‘Cancellation’
- Then, in (2) Refine Query select ‘Cancel Sky TV’
- Complete the rest of the form.
- In the Description message box, tell Sky you are cancelling your contract.
- The 30 day notice period starts on the day you send your message to cancel.
- In view of this, you may want to tell Sky that you will be cancelling your Direct Debit soon.
- Say you expect confirmation of cancellation by phone and email within seven days (give a date).
Sky should confirm quickly that you account is cancelled – by email or phone or both. If you don’t get confirmation by the date expected, get on the phone or write or complete the online form again.